Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I slept 5 hours this afternoon, so now it's 12:48 am! Casey had jury duty today, which he said was really pointless.

Matt did you know Outkast loves the Amelie sdtrk & movie? I read that in Spin. Do you think its influencing what you've heard so far?

I think I'll get the cards(igans) new one at Tower in Fresno this weekend :) Will burn and send your way.

Oh and mom, I hope you're sewing up a storm on that Crossbow! HAAHHAHAHAHHA! It makes such amazing quilts Matt, just wait till you see some of them.

An enjoyable read today from all yall, Justin (and everyone) don't be afraid to write more longies like so! Also, you should be a college film professor after you make it big.

ps. no matt, I did not enjoy the "pretty gut" descript. GROSS! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home