Monday, September 01, 2003

WOW!...just read dad's letter online and that was crazy!

I never knew someone else had those kinds of things too. It's the most amazing thing when the Lord speaks to you, don't cha know.

So dad, that was inspiring, and I copy/pasted some of it to hang up by my desk at school. Inconspicuously of course, b/c that's illegal.

Today I worked a few hours on school stuff. Just getting ahead. But I just remembered what mom & dad said those first Evergreen days:

"It doesn't matter how much they learn, or how much you get done in class. Just have fun and do your best!".

SO TRUE! I don't have a boss hovering over me, I don't have the pressure of anyone but myself (and somewhat the kids). So, I've been letting go a lot of stress that I allow in.

Ahhhhh. Have a great week everyone. Especially you dad! This week of your birthday! And thanks for the wisdom that I've gotten from you & mom of late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home