Thursday, August 28, 2003

9:45 and all is well. Here's a lot of blab:

MTV VMA awards were quite stupid in my opinion. Despising much of that scene and ridiculous music junk ----it was easy to turn it off.

Today the students were finding out "personalities" so they can research a relative job to their qualities.

So I did one too and got the most points in MUSIC! It shocked me, even though the music obsession is such a truth.

I got the LOWEST IN SPATIAL, visual traits---learning style whatnots. (very shocking as well......considering......

A constant reminder from Trace on my SUITCASE diagramming episode that one trip back in the day!

HA! Anyways, matt your trip detail was a riot. Hilarious with the driftwood carrying work out.

And that's gotta be the pyro-man syndrome. The Casey has that pyro obsession as well, fixing, building, making bigger the flames even though we're going to sleep for the night.

Your trip descript inspires me to get to the coast this weekend!!! ANOTHER annoyance though ---my stupid $200 VW tags are up and have not arrived in the mail yet!??!?

This state of Cali. The wasteland of America in people and some of the land--ie central.

Yet the most beautiful place in the world that I want to explore right now.

Well, most beautiful backyard world to explore, let's not forget Alaska, Ireland, Maine, Iceland, and Australia.

Trips soon anyone!? If we don't move next summer, I'm thinking something great at the end of June or so. Have a great FRIDAY! WOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home