Friday, August 22, 2003

Friday!? OH MY GOOD GOD THANK YOU!

There's a funny country song I keep hearing (with anger pointed to Casey's influence with that...that...music).

But the funny country guy talks about some dirt road he found Jesus on!

YAH! I like You Jesus. Okay, I love you so much!

So I was reading my Orson Scott Card Rebekah novel where she and her servant maids were imagining the Lord with all these other universe's around each star we see at night!

WHOA! WHOA! We are only but small on this earth, in this universe. Even if He has other children on other planets!--- I am grateful to be loved here and now, and for eternity.

So today a frosh Eng. I girl (in my class) said she loves God, b/c He rocks! It was so fun(ny) to hear from only her all day in a "Me Collage" presentation.

Oh so, this is where kids endlessly tell about their favorite game boy and game cube games via collage.

Oh, "and...I love fashion, talking on the phone, and pizza".

I really like all my kids so far! Very cool blessing Lord, You sneaky Lord You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home