Sunday, August 24, 2003

Chatted with Trace a minute, and I see online that you guys moved in today! I wouldn't have bothered (called) that explosion of moving if I had read it before :) Sorry about that. Happy organizing! YAHOO! I love organizing, yet we all know you can hate that.

It's YOUR home though!

So it was a good weekend. We saw Open Range:a solid movie. Yet way too many old people in that theater!

We also purchased (b/c we don't rent anymore): Punch Drunk Love, and Narc. PDL was weird and interesting, I liked it. I didn't watch Narc, and from what Casey said it seems to be a guy movie which I won't watch.

Justin can I know your new snail mail address? Have a good rest of your Sunday everyone! And mom/dad (Justin earlier) good to chat as well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home