Friday, August 29, 2003

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! and PAYDAY!

Okay so I just wrote a whole blog and it slopped itself away. You know there are times when you seriously don't push a thing, and then BLAMO! It's gone!

So I already blabbed this, now it gets cut in half. Please pardon all the abbrev's :)

I was saying how proud I was for recognizing a Modest Mouse "2 second-song" clip on this random Nissan Quest minivan commercial.

Wooo! So I checked the Modest music I nibbed freely from Jae's comp. And it's called "Gravity Rides Everything". So cool when that happens.

I'm excited about: this long weekend, no school, dad's bday (YES!), having Costco fill our cupboards with the month's food supply, and....

I'm excited about still having my monthly "$ allowance" in tact after 3 hours from receivage.

Casey, however can't say the same, b/c a PS2 Madden purchase occured. HA!

So matt that guy you described from Subway is totally the hilarious quickie mart dude from Ghost World. You should have asked for a picture of the poster behind him, yet took one of him really. Okay, not.

Agreement on SanFran being a great place. And I was wondering how you went through Fresno on Highway 5?

TRACEY! About Ben and Brad's blog hilarity, I'll just quote Spaceballs: "Foooooool Yoooooou!"

Have a great weekend everyone! (ps are pseudo peeps having a system down sitch....no viewage tonight from my comp.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home