Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Take a minute from you busy life and read about your sister, your daughter, your friend Mary!

So Justin (and dad and matt)! The Lord is stirring us all so similarly!

It's gotta be about Him. Always HIM calling us to HIM ALONE. Sheesh.

It's like we think we're all so unique (even though we are), & the Lord only asks us to love Him and trust Him for eternal life.

God watches us waste so much...of everything we have, and time! Oooooo...TIME.

How it bores us. How it makes us fill it up with pointless things.

LET'S JUST LIVE IT UP FOR HIM! In our pittily "jobs", or in our AMAZING DREAMS unfolding & to come. Living in the joy of the Lord, that's all we can do till He comes.

Just resting in a silent room for 10 minutes? No new Cardigan songs? No websites about Dodge trucks?

Yeah, just resting, reading about Paul's example, the stories of Jesus on earth....(OH MY! "The Passion" is going to be a great movie this easter!)

Lord...:Yooooou....! (imagine saying this with a teasing, side of the head look over to the Lord; as you watch Him unveil Himself everywhere in your life! YES!

Tracey I laughed out loud with your blog. The lady with the "WHITE PLASTIC COWBOY HAT" HAHhahahahha. Here's a good one too: "highway 1...snakes up california right along the coast". Excellent wordage: A+++

But come on, was this necessary? "...breathe (or breath, as mare likes to say)"!? I totally taught my kids the difference between those spellings TODAY! And I brought in a certain alumni bball shirt that stupidly has that mistake!

And I can't believe you still don't understand that there really is a Justinabambina person...

So Matt, I totally hear you on the "without close fellowship" out west syndrome. Oh my! Going back to Ohio this summer....wow, that gets you. Remembering the fellowship, the joy of people who just flat out "KNOW YOU, for yourself".

Ugh, I'm getting tired (yet somewhat still a little refreshed) about antinomy (sp?==annoymous? existence is what I mean)

So today, I just flat out had fun in my classes. Almost like each class is my own episode of "Conan O'Brian".

Man that guy is hilarious. So that's how I make it thru the day. Pretending I'm in a hilarious, fulfilling, exciting DREAM DAY of WORK!

Oooooh, how I'd love to go on a "Land Rover" extreme adventure outing, or some outdoor challenge. How many moronic shows and people can there be on tv doing retarded representations of fun.

No way to those dummies. I want to make my own "ropes course" and have companies come out and learn "teamwork" on that ropes course.

Also, have a paint gun war zone where all my bros and family can put winter gear and paint gun garb on for an ultimate capture the flag. In our "outside of Anchorage" country home property that is!

Then Casey, Mom, & Tracey (who are all skilled in gourmet and other good food) make us a meal to celebrate the day together. To celebrate the Lord's love.

Oh...the imagination....
To end this one: "...and (I) stole 7 pieces of cheese from the fridge (Sorry, mom).

p.s. we just got our columbia house DVD's. Man in The Iron Mask, Time Machine, Superstar, 2 weeks notice, Swiss Family Robinson, Gladiator, & Monte Cristo. Anybody want to join the Columbia club: 5 (good) DVD's for 40 bucks, and we get 2 more of our own for 49 cents.

I know cheesy huh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home