Thursday, September 18, 2003

It's probubly bad and good that the worst class I have all day is a class I have to cover for the tennis coach---this fall season.

Praise the Lord I only have to be with them for 7 more class periods.

Casey is looking into getting two Karelian Bear Dog puppies from some "pure bred" breeders in Washington state.

It'll be a change for me ---only having experienced Babe as an animal.

Fortunately, Casey (as do I completely) agree that it seriously would never be in our house ever----as we will convert our garage and back yard.

And when the dream of our truck rolls around in a couple months, those doggies will never be in the human seating part :)

I feel I will grow to love them (one boy and one girl being the goal of Casey's), and they will be especially beneficial to the wilderness protection from bears and mt. lions.

Well The Sounds are rocking out my days! Can't wait till I can spot their muzak from Matt and Trace's concert going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home