Monday, September 22, 2003

A good Monday over here.

Earthly pain, what is that?

Caught this Dave Mathews video called "Gravedigger" where he partly tells a story of a mother who had to bury both sons during WWII.

How in the world? What way is it possible to ever complain about pain I've endured here on earth, when those truths are there?

The last 3 or so generations have no clue do we? Everything so easy, so convienient and just ridiculously easy.

Yet I complain in my head and outloud?! THAT FLESH!

There's things I want to do and not do, but there's no way to succeed in me.

So I'll Phillipians 4:13 it with the spirit of the Lord leading my flesh (the body, the mind, the heart). Not the other way.

Just a thoughtbit and here's a good quotebit:

"We have lots of things in common.....like soup....talking and not talking..................we could not talk or talk forever, and still find things to not talk about." ---Best in Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home