Monday, September 29, 2003

CONGRATS RYAN AND MICHELLE! A new baby girl creation from God! AWESOME!

So, today I was looking back at my 2002 October blogs to see what I was doing last year at this time.

But then, more fun-ly, I went to some other people's archives and remembered a year ago with them all over again.

It's quite weird, and fun to have such a record now of each other and our own thoughts.

One of Dad's funnies was some Christmas ideas: "Five words: Mobil. Green Lantern. Land Rover."

Mom was talking about joining blog ranks and missing people on Thanksgiving.

Justin had a hilarious "Barrel Yohanason, leader of TRAC" pictured in his Nov. And made up some fake BGCC softball cards in Oct.

Mike was introducing himself as "Dr. Michael Edwards" to someone just for an adventure. And of course jamming it up with Benji!

Trace, Over the Rhining it as well as Hodad enjoyment!

Looking at Matt's, I just found this way lower statement on Matt's current blog page, "I'm a First Century Boy". Oooh..kay...Weird and funny:)

And last year at this time Matt was getting ready for Justin to viz and enjoying a Midtown concert.

Well it's been fun reading oldies and newies today! Odd to report on, but apparently I have time on my hands :)

And Kim (Miles) Conaway where's your blog?! No freeloading now...and that goes for other (unknown readers).

Make yourself known! BLOG! PEACE OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home