Friday, October 10, 2003

Inspiring concert talk of mike and justy.

I'm thinking hmm.....tower records tomorrow as we swing a Tahoe Joe's.

Muzak! Music! I love it!

Oh so our "dog" was born last week and we get him after Christmas or something. Casey wanted me to tell that ----yet shouldn't he blog it HIMSELF!??!!?

Anyways, I started this prayer meeting with the teachers and it went awesome this morning.

4 dudes and 3 dudettes showed up (Case and I included), and we talked, fellowshipped, and prayed. Very refreshing and awesome to see the Lord and these news bonds.

I love initiating things like this, and initiating anything really.

Like the other night I called gramps and tried to get him travelling his head off next summer. To his buddy Bill Kleaver in Arizona, to Portland (his bro's) and OF COURSE to Matt and Tracey, and Chowtown.

He's been reading blogs too! So cool! If you're reading now Gramps! Go Florida in Jan. then come out west this summer!

A christmas gift idea for Case and I: "King of Queens" DVD set. It's our fav tv show. Like the only thing I watch besides HGTV and other home improv shows.

Anyways, that's available only after Nov. 18 on Amazon.com for a cheap $27 buckaroos. Also, Casey will want any amt. of gift cert. to PetsMart.

More to come......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home