Saturday, October 04, 2003

Mom and dad sound like they're having a blast! I enjoyed reading it all, and especially hearing about the hike from mom tonight on the tele.

Tomorrow we are ordering our truck with a $500 deposit and 6-8 week waiting time.

I remember, and mom reminded me, about how she waited 3 months for her Jeep when she ordered it.

Let's hope that doesn't happppppen......I would dream it to be here before Thanksgiving tripping.

Tomorrow we'll put that $500 down and then see School of Rock like the rest of the world is doing it seems :) Should be entertaining!

Right now, it's off to watch Triple X w/ Vin Diesel. Yeah we'll see about this :) I just can't handle another fast and furious type. There's a new one called "Torque", YEAH! Fast and the Furious on MOTORCYCLES!!! AWESOME!

Not. Sometimes the action in those are actually kind of fun, but it reminds me too much of the gangster society I have to deal with here! ANNOYING!

The sad thing: our whole society is evolving into this "survival" existence where they have to be on the defense and talk trash and be cruel to any and everyone everywhere.

No offense, but it is definitely hightened by the rap music scene. Definitely.

"Here's some kids...you wanna here some kids....(kee kee coo coo playground noises)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home