Sunday, December 07, 2003

Casey and I made a dog blanket (4x5 in size), a dog mat (really a little blanket, 2x2), and a small dog pillow (3x2).

All with totally fun cabin or outdoors flannel super on sale at a going out of business Joann's store.

Is it really Sunday night?

It was a great weekend. I went shopping all day Saturday and all day today, by myself so I could shop for that guy.

Casey tried to "line" his truck bed but the weather and other things didn't cooperate.

Wednesday night at 11 p.m. is the still tenative date for Bocifus to join our home. We are ready. Casey is super excited and stressed waiting to hear from the "not too good correspondence abilities" lady who owns Bocifus right now.

4 miles today. I was running and running all around the fair grounds and to Save Mart thinking it was a long good run. But then I drove it and it was only 4 barely.

So we are suppose to be running 6 or even 8 by now. Okay, 6 weeks left till the 1/2 marathon! WHOA!

1040 will receive a package sometime this week or next week. You can open the brown blob, but not the individual gifts inside :)

Happy rest of the Sunday to yous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home