Thursday, December 04, 2003

J: I like the half Justin head, 3/4's and so on for your movie reviews.

Okay, so we didn't do "The Night Before Christmas" over Thanksgiving.....

WHY NOT!?

I told that story to my class (did I tell the fam this over Thanks?). And immediately a student raised her hand and wanted to share her "Christmas" story.

Sounded normal, good then I realized she was telling my exact story only her mom reads the story and when they say the word "THE" they pass presents.

It was hilarious and she is now failing English.

Has my dad taken out the breathtaking 20 years younger mom wearing her new cool black ensemble yet? Is that what black heels are for?

Mom you are beautiful :)

DAD! WAY TO GO ON ENGLAND! So awesome to stay in "Joy's" room.

We ordered pizza! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home