Friday, November 21, 2003

Today I got an awesome surprise of the Dido cd from dad! YES! And another one of those cool blank "record cds".

THANKS DAD!

WOOOO!!!!!OH MY! OH MY! It's the weekend somehow, some way!

Next week I will teach "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" as an author and character analysis, and movie reviews. Cake fun times.

Then you know what. THAT TRIP SOCAL STYLE!

Practice tonight I really turned into a vegetable space cadet and kept stopping drills in the middle of them, calling them over, and rambling in unknown languages.

It was hilarious and weird. So I probubly should catch up on sleep tonight. (oh and I saw my first ashma (bad spelling) attack that a girl on varsity had tonight-----very scary!)

CPR from 8 am to 5 pm all day tomorrow in Merced b/c of necessary certifiable coaching requirements.

Last blog quip from a weekly Friday snack time for teacher's: Chilli in the teacher's lounge at break = happy, happy teachers. Not kidding.

It was the most amazing homemade chilli seemingly that anyone has ever had! YUM! Lotsa poofing and bronx cheers to be shared all around I'm sure.

bla bla, must slow down and watch King of Queens. IT'S ON "UPN" station TRACEY! Every night at 7 and 7:30 pm. Also, did you and dad get the 5k flyer in the mail today?

It tells the race course! BYE BYE ALL YOUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home