Thursday, November 13, 2003

Mike I'm sure you've read, "Mom finds out about blog" from The Onion?

...."she was 'VERY EXCITED :)!!!' to find his 'computer diary,'" Very funny, this really old mother finding her old son's diary. HA!

Tracey good description of the ocean view and instantly not caring about dangerous playground behavior.

I thought like that one day when I was coaching softball last spring. Only it was the mountains. It's just neat to be somewhere different than the old flat,flat view.

I remember certain nights in Ohio where you could see the weird cloud sunset and it seems the clouds are like mountains with the sun setting over them.

Majestic. Anywhere you see God's natural beauty. Definitely majestic.

Dad I liked this list: "yarn, combs, and mouthwash."

Tonight I had a basketball meeting b/c we couldn't have practice----oh yeah there's a volleyball game tonight---"Valley Championship". Unkay.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home