Saturday, November 01, 2003

It's cool weather outside and that is nice! And I've been sticking with my half marathon/5k workouts.

Today, 40 mins. of cross train biking. IPOD + Chowchilla High School track = 5-6 miles of YES!

Casey and I almost have our Christmas list ready to post later today :) And Joan, Mike, Matt?? ---that's right you'll all get tube socks.

Basketball coaching officially starts Monday in the gym. I'm almost positive it will lift my attitude about teaching lately.....ugh! :(

Tonight we will make some food, maybe stromboli, and watch all three Godfather movies that we borrowed from Matteo.

Oh, also we've almost completely mapped out our "OREGON EXPLORATION" trip for this summer. We hope to go with or meet up with Matt and Trace somewhere along the way and hit Seattle as well.

Very cool!

Mom & Dad, very excellent to hear you got to see Elf! I want to see that, and Cat in the Hat!

A package soon to 1040!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home