Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Wow, 3 days in a row of school off Tracey? That's awesome, and of course horrible. I hope the fires get contained TODAY!

Today I had to work more than a recently normal slopping thru. I made myself b/c I've been slacking in the "actual teaching something" department, hee, hee.

And it's been Shakespeare's Romeo now for about 2 weeks and another 2 more to go :)

So I'm tired, plus yesterday I ran a fairly hard 1.5 miles and today I will ride my bike 30 mins or maybe just run the stadium stairs with the bball kiddies today.

Slept reeeeeel good though!

Right now I am rocking out to the Sounds, and that's fun! The rest of the week will fly out the window with piece of cake lessons.

AND THEY'LL SHIP OUR TRUCK IN ANOTHER WEEK!!! YES! Then it usually takes 2 more weeks for delivery! EXCELLENT!

Talk to you all in the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home