Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Justin convinced me on the template.

And why does blogger only have 5 templates?

So over Thanksgiving I would hope and dream to be quickly schooled into a PSEUDOBOOK.COM blog....please my bros!?!

I got home from work to find anger placed upon the door knob! (is that one word?)

A FedEx note left for me that MY CD'S WILL BE ATTEMPTED TOMORROW b/c we weren't home! SToooooOOOOPID! CAN'T STAND THAT!

They better leave them for tomorrow, or I'll be super radically puking meaness!

On a way better thought! We have school, say what?! No, not an option: NOW,,, SAN DIEGO....

THAT'S THE OPTION ON MY MIND!! YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home