Tuesday, October 21, 2003

"And starting for the New York Yankees....Aaron Ripley (Boone): aka Jason, Chris, and Lance Ripley's brother from the Village of Bowling Green.

HA! Take a look at that Boone dude and try to tell me he's not oddly a Ripley, Believe it or Not!

Hey, does anyone remember "Sweatin' to the Oldies Volume I & II with Richard Gay Simmons?

Just thought of that, and how is it possible they offer a box set of this @ Amazon ---yeee---ah soooo, I had to look up that Richard name and there it was, $25 bucks on Amazon.

Speaking of box sets, will someone hurry up and get the Twin Peaks DVD box set? I myself would not be a good owner of that, but I would love to part take in another's purchase.

New muzak tomorrow in the Fedex! YES! Nothing else fresh coming from my mind to the typing so I'm outtttta heeeeere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home