Saturday, November 08, 2003

JUSTIN! Yes to Year in Reviews! Everyone post 'em and I'll print 'em!

I would like a copy of peeps from last year for an album of sorts. (can get J's from online, but others? eh, erp, eeka, yeah yeah whatever sometime :)

Also, Justin very fun, cool drawings.

So mom (and Trace)-- Casey and I will bring 6 pies from "Marie Callendar's" restaurant fund raiser at school. We'll take requests when the time is closer or now....whatever.

And I was thinking I could make the sweet potatoes if you need me to, but I wanted you and Tracey to keep in mind that Casey and I won't be there till a Wednesday night driving :) ---so we may be puny help if at all, so sorry.

Just don't think you and Tracey need to go crazy making stuff.

It's all good. I(we all) just want to sit in the same room with my mom. With my dad. With Mike Edwards. And that kid Justin, my other good bro. And again with Matt and T, so good to see them twice in a mo'.

Mike encouraging blog today! Also, good to see the Christmas list up there :) later conchitas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home