Tuesday, November 04, 2003

The children only Christmas exchange is ON!

All we need is for Matt to email me his choice of #1 or #2. Then I will reveal who your exchange sibling is!

So coaching bball is full go, and I'm lovin' it! Ooooo, don't like that McDonald's commercial reference......"Yo, my gangsta, I'm lovin' it".

That's a McDonald's commercial?! Yeah. It is. And if one more "Raider Hater" is yelled out on our school grounds, I will puke!

I agree with Matteo that Bron Bron is fun to watch. And there's a dying laughter happening to Tracey's "it's beginning to look a lot like christmas....
and i'm going to be out of control!!!!"

Got to chat with my youngey bros, and padres tonight. Good times are ahead: 2.5 weeks.

From Thing Two to Thing Ones, we out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home