Saturday, November 08, 2003

So relaxed today. It's chilly and overcast, it reminds me of home. Warm and rested with no work or worry.

Right now, Dido "Christmas Day" is playing, and I will put up Christmas lights in our living room.

It just feels right to do today.

For some reason, I planned practice @ 8:30-10 A.M. this morning..... Umm....but @least now I will not waste my day.

We're going to John's Incredible Pizza this afternoon! All you can eat, (kiddie place) where they have a sports room, a cartoon room, and others.

Laser tag, arcade, huge tvs. Yeah, it will be fun if we can block out the noise of kiddies ;)

Tracey, I hope you are recooperated from the migraine. I too am going to REPEAT this week's workouts. I only got a chance to run Sunday, do some drills with the team throughout the week, and today I just ran 2 miles.

So we'll be on the same schedule still. Cool!

P.s. that high school girl @ our school is okay, praise God! And praise God about Josh Caldernello.

Dad, keep up the training, and fun to read about your trip :)

I got your letter with BGHS winning girls state cross country, and the Belle/Sebastian article. Thanks.

Mom, I don't think we should "NOTeat as much over Thanksgiving", like you mentioned. No, no, bad idea.

So here's the essentials again: Apple and pumpkin pie (here comes the green poop, hahahahahahhahahaha), vanilla ice cream and matt's fire place going, sweet potatoes/marshmellows, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and yum yum chop turkey!

catchya
"ratty sweaters, homemade blouses, chains on their face"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home