Sunday, November 16, 2003

Current playlist (as inspired by dad's list the other day):

1. The Sounds-Dance with Me (rock out!)
2. Mike Edwards-Fullness*
3. The Shins-So Says I
4. No Doubt-It's My Life
5. Travis-The Beautiful Occupation*
6. Ryan Adams-So Alive

SO, SO, so, into all of them RIGHT NOW, but especially **Mike's Fullness and Travis (want the album too!--does Matt have?).

Today, I ran 5 miles with my minidisc player (including the above music over&over&over). WHAT! Yeah, I'm starting to feel stronger in endurance. Hey we have a race in 11 days, I better get going!

Dad, we will have baseballs and a bat or two. Along with tennis raquets. Sleeping is strictly forbidden in my book. (well normal 8 or less nights,& maybe some short naps @ least). Wooooooooooooooooooo!

Tracey hope you and Matt had a wonderful, wonderful evening :) Also, I will bring the Christmas music I have next week :)

"Lord, haaa''ve it allllllll,...oh Lord, take it alllll, ladeda"---AWESOME MIKE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home