Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Mom congrats on your PRESIDENCY!

A good day of teaching and coaching for me today.

I ran with my assistant coach (45 year old mom of player) before prac., and it was only about 2.5 or less.

(skip this paragraph if you don't want my running sched.)Tomorrow, I want to run more than that, and Friday I will try to pound out a good long one.---if I don't crash. Then, Sat. maybe a timed 3.1...but supposed to be cross training. Sunday 5 miles AGAIN! Ahh.

Dad and Trace make sure you rest Tues &/or at least Wed. :) YES!

Ooo, Matt I can't wait to "get destroyed by mother nature" next summer for more than a week's stay of inviting myself over!

YES HOT TUB! WOOoo, anybody for some grasshoppers or egg nog? I'm feelin' the nog after dad mentioned it today.

Mike can't wait to get into your new band! Man, my brothers are so cool! catch ya's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home