Friday, December 12, 2003

Hello my fam and friends!

A good day! Looking forward a cake exam week next week, and Christmas break with nothing but whatever we want to do for the holidays! Woooo!

Bocifus is the cutest of the cuties! Tonight we gave him a bath and he was shivering out of control but being so good.

He is a very obediant dog and listens so well. Plus, Casey is a very good discipliner. I myself am quick to mimic Casey's dog knowledged disciplining, however also a tad bit timid at the handlings of such a cutie.

I don't want to hurt him when I grab his snout for a stern "NO!". He does not bite, except slight nibble in love.

He loves, absolutely LOVES being pet, and sits there calmly and lengthily just receiving love. He looks at us very sweetly, and "kindly" to use the words of some of our colleagues.

"A very kind face", "not all dogs have such kind faces", "he's a sweetie".

So I'm feeling blessed to have such a creation of God to share life with. Can't wait till he likes his leash more and we can trust him at a parks and such for games of fetch.

Well, it is a late night. We won 1 out 2 games tonight........and guess what time our game is tomorrow?!?!!

8:30.

IN THE MORNING PEOPLE! OH MY! We leave at 7:15. *check my chowgirls page for details of our 2 games tonight--------->Happy weekend to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home