Tuesday, December 09, 2003

JUSTIN!

UGHT JUSTIN!

So cool. No cool is not a good word for it.

Sooooo...........praise the Lord. I am going to email you now about your blog.

Dad, I will email you about my game's details now.

Right now. ught. Lord you are too good. Bless Justin's dream unto Your Holy Name.

So, my team is all sick or has spained ankles. So Coach V (ass. coach--assistant come on now :) and I had to play too. LOVE IT!

Gotta get my face up in the morning or I won't be qualified to run with Tracey on Jan. 18.

Dad you were the best baseball player on that field in S.D. We were all just lolly gagging around. You, no you were sharp. For real.

Man, just to think of my brother Mike going late at night to play a grand piano b/c he loves it. B/c he creates beautiful music?

Oh my good Lord, may we all bless You as deeply with our gifts as my siblings and parents do so already!

........oh the thoughts today.......I will write letters tonight. Real letters. And emails. good bye blog.

Oh, and Waaaaaatch out blog world....there's rumor of a yesac blog?! OH MY!???!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home