Sunday, February 01, 2004

Got a buncha cds last week and I'm finally able to get into them. Switchfoot (found out I ripped it from Matt or Justin before I bought it)--good to have. Reb. St. James Greatest hits, buncha country for Case, Larue's latest couple years old now.

So it seems like I've reported this before.

I'm thinking WHOA to the whole month of January.

It's over people. Feb. will fly by like a snap.

There's some fun things brewing: England trip starting to get planned, perhaps vegas and snowboarding (separately) in the same week, plus Casey's parents might come out that same week.

Also, we found a really great DOG HOTEL where BO could go when we want to go to the city. Which I always want to go to! hee,hee. I've been missing San Fran lately.

Bball has been very dramatic teenagery annoying, but good sport playing going on. Just could do without the drama. So we're taking the day off tomorrow.

Real journalling and reading have taken my free time when not obsessed w/ getting ready for the next day of bball game or practice, or there's always something to carry in a bag every day.

Heh, I just like the feeling of going to and from school with nothing in my hands. But that will not happen till end of May b/c ....yup....you guessed it:

Coaching softball starts (has started for them) a week after bball for me! WHOA!

Goodie to time flying b/c I do so dearly want summer now! And yesterday was so sunny, beautiful, I ran for the first time since that mini-mara. I only went 3 but all was well.

Hope you have a wonderfully fun week all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home