Thursday, January 08, 2004

Happy Birthday Mateo the oldest Edwards bro!

Reinterating what all have mentioned, you're just an awesome guy, fun, inspiring, and leading! THANKS for being there for me! I love you and can't wait to celebrate a bit with ya next weekend :)

You have the same birthday as Lizett Hernandez. Junior @ Chowchilla High School. In Mrs. Sanford's 3rd period class. Just the facts.

So, today I did some shopping! Woo! Too fun! (side note: we all need to listen to "Green Peppers" by Herb (Albert). Put the whole cd on and cook a festive Italian meal with spices and breadsticks) ---okay that didn't happen here, but the album just plain rocks!

Just a minute ago I had to maneuver Operation Backlight Pod Escape!

After running my 5 tonight, I can't settle down yet, so I tried the POD's dish of Amelie soundtrack (still love it completely)! ALSO my people, All American Rejects are the funnest sing songy group you could ever swap and bop your head around too!

So changing the mix settings, setting it to 40 mins. sleep, and...hey wait, I'm getting back up and quickly before Casemiester wakes.

DUDES AND DUDETTES! Some oldie dad of a student of mine wants to buy my bug! At the Chow gaseous station he started asking about gas mileage blablabla that I made up and sort of tried to leave.

Then he's like "hmm...I like that little car" so I said, "Yeah, I tried to sell a few months ago--------STOP THE BORING STORY!

SO HERE I AM LOOKING UP IT'S BLUE BOOK VALUE and will call the business card he gave:)

Best blog letters today: Gremlin noises

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home