Monday, January 05, 2004

Some good ones today on blog:

"matt turned funny and mean"

"poodles = no-no ever"

Tracey, also, I wanted to pass on a funny from Mike-o! Read the following now:

"Evergreen got delayed 2 hours today. I figured you would strongly strongly desire to know that." ---Hilarious!

Go farm schools!

Today was not too bad, not too bad at all. Oh except for the extreme internal fit thrown from the depths of Mary's being this morning.

Run 10 miles one day; go to work in what they call "morning" a;fkjeopwpjfewf... HOW MY SLOP, what the, how COULD SUCH ANGER BOIL SO QUICKLY AT AN ALARM CLOCK!

Oh it was one of those angers where you immediately laugh at yourself though.

The kiddies were silent. I to them, & they to I had many "heh, hey", "hi, yous", "oh yeah, I know all these people here" type of thoughts and facial expressions.

Not meaness or rudeness, just a quiet accepting of this day of school that came back into our lives. Know what I mean or no? Forget that drift! Must sleep now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home