Sunday, December 28, 2003

Good morning to you all!

It's Sunday I think (?) and I just ordered some stuff from Tower, while elsewhen Casey ordered the ENTIRE CABELA'S STORE!

Will send pics to fam that sponsored the spending! THANKS!

Dad, I love your new "vintage" robot blog pic. I just caught in your intro where it says the first person to mention it gets a surprise!??!

Has anyone else mentioned it yet?

Hopefully not, b/c most of you are on a nice vaca and have other fun things to do besides blogg-o :)

Still 8 days of vaca left! WOOOO!! Really cool!

Our teacher friends (a newlywed couple our age) invited us to go to the coast for New Year's!

I really want to, but Bo can't go to the coast for another 2 months, plus I have to coach the 30th, 2nd, and 3rd this week.

We'll see...can't get my hopes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home