Sunday, December 21, 2003

Only ran 2 laps today.

2 LAPS OF 4 MILES EACH! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wow, I ran 8 miles today. After one lap, I stopped, refueled with water and stretching, then headed back out to the foggy country roads.

Sounds dangerous, but it wasn't. I ran way inland of the road sides.

When I got back from my second 1/2 of the run, Bo was in his cage and Casey left a note saying, "I'll be back in an hour or 2, I went to the foothills with Ron Seals".

Ron is our principal and I'm sure they went to do some quail spotting and semi-hunting bla blas. That was new and exciting to get a message like that---unplanned :)

So, Bo was being bad sprinting around again, and not letting me take one step without biting at my pants or slippers.

Needless to say he got the message b/c he is silently just laying in his cage! HUMANS ARE THE BOSS BOCIFUS!

Well, I will start on my Year in Review now that I have shown the dog who's in charge and can focus! HA!

Hope some presents I ordered for Casey come tomorrow :) Happy lofty, pre-Christmas feeling to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home