Saturday, December 13, 2003

Bocifus is being a brat tonight. Just not settling down, and won't let us sleep back in our room----well Casey has had to sleep on the couch near him (Bo's in the kitchen in his cage).

His bark is quite birdy. I wasn't aware he liked birds so much. Whatta dork! It's fun to make fun of the softy.

Tried to upload some pics, but villagephotos.com is way too slow. Will try tomorrow. If it doesn't work tomorrow, I'll email you----my fam!

Played a horribly sloppy game this morning and lost. Then we beat a team in our league by 30 or something.

It was a fun 2 days of bball. I'm tired and slept today from 2 to 9 :) Yes!

Tomorrow, I get to watch the dog child while Casey works his head off at school----lotsa IEP paperwork for the poor guy.

Exams this week! I have a conference Tuesday and our first game Tuesday night! Looking forward to no school, and lotsa running.

Must run tomorrow. Long slow mileage. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home