Thursday, December 18, 2003

Posted my game highlights finally dad.

It's been getting to 45 or even 35 at night, therefore causing window scrapping and car warming up in the mornings!

NOT DESIREABLE UNLESS THERE'S SNOW PEOPLE!

Speaking of snow! I hope to go snowboarding in the next couple holiday weeks, or the few weeks early in Jan.

Tomorrow is the 2nd most blow off day of the school year. Next to June 1st (last day of school)!

Will coast by.

Our tournament this week got cancelled, but we have one right around the new year before school's back in.

ELLA Sonnenberg is getting married in Feb. I want to go to this Ann Arbor wedding....maybe spur of the moment could work out.

And good for her! Her husband's name is Justin. Justin, did you know there were other Justin's?

On a last note: If I get one more ornament from a student or co-worker, I think I will have to roll around on the floor in a hilari-ful shock spin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home