Sunday, December 14, 2003

HELLO!

Today was good. Raining all morning, ahh, that's refreshing!

Bocifus had a wild night of "never calm down" syndrome.

So it was an early awakening for me to take care of him. Casey got sick last night, must have been food poisoning b/c he is fine now.

I ran 4 miles. Made my final exam. Then registered for my 1/2 marathon! YES!

I'm about to spend a Cabela's gift certificate, while I watch a silly Christmas movie with Jenny Garth (you know, the blondie from 90210).

On a good, good note, we took Bo for a walk to the school and ran him around everywhere throughout the day. He has been konked out like a little cutie.

He had to sit down to drink some water he was so groggy a few minutes ago.

Still pic probs, but there's some from the breeder's website on my pic page now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home