Monday, December 22, 2003

Nerd alert!

I have taken a couple days now just reorganizing our closet, and our two back rooms.

LOVE IT! (and have a whole trash bag + two large bins of stuff to sell/throw out!)

Hope M & T had a wonderful trip and are loving it in the chilliness (hopefully you'll see snow)----watch the sledding injuries though!

That was so fun last year, sledding and all, we all have to admit! (injuries aside).

Just slopped in my newest Christmas mix. A little Ella Fitzgerald and Perry Como, doesn't get any more classic than that.

I can't wait till we have a cabin in the Alaskan mts. so that I can sip hot chocolate at our "sit-in" bay window watching the snow slink down oh so delicately!

For now, we have overcast, rain, and fog season on the brim like normal end of Dec.

It's end of December 2003!? OH MY!

Well, I am rambling, just enjoying all this free time. Missing you all :)

p.s. dad I saw the rhino shirts at The Buckle online. WHOA! Expensive but very cool.

p.s.s. Matt and T don't forget you'll be receiving gifts a la January for Christmas/birthday spill overs :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home