Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Ah, time alone :)

I watched Bo all day as Casey was at the high school shop/garage putting some spray on bedliner in this truck bed.

Bo was quite rebellious today, but thinks he knows the trick of coming up being all lovey and actually hugging me with two paws around me as I sit on the couch.

HUMANS RULE! (p.s. on a positive he cutely barked at an annoying cartoon today like it was the enemy. Then sat right in front of the screen analyzing the cartoons with his head tilted----very picturesque. Dogs are weird. It was cute:).

Some bitterness reigns in there, but I am glad we have him. I only wish we had 10 acres in Anchorage where he could run around and get rabbits or birds, or bears.

Then he'll be all tired and rest on our beautiful front porch as Casey and I sit on the porch swing.

Can we detect my romantizing of Alaska of late?

I've been trying to write 1500 (3 pages +) of just whatever I want every day.

How do you become a better reader? Read. How do you become a better writer? Write (and read :).

Okay.

TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE> ! And I feel like it is. I feel good about the season this year. Just adultilly relaxed and calm. Enjoying Casey and Bo and our Christmas in Chow.

JENNY MAVIS IF YOU'RE READING THIS! NO! NO! NO! You are no longer permitted to read this unless you have a blog. It'll take you a grand total of 2.5 minutes to set one up!

Then another 45 seconds to email me with the web address.

Thanks for the card and ornament! Truly, truly "Friends through all seasons!"

And that's like our 15th or so card! Exciting! Fun to receive so many! ----Merry CHRIST Eve tomorrow fellow bloggers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home