Saturday, December 27, 2003

Had my first official Bo mom night. Being a dog mom that is.

Casey has been the one staying up all the time letting Bo out for potty in the middle of the night (4 TIMES!).

Casey has enjoyed doing that, but it has taken its toll and now Case needs to recover :)

Anyways, so I've been sleeping till noon or 1 or whatever happens and that entails, 2-3 a.m. regular bed time!

OUT OF CONTROL FOR AN 8 A.M. practice today! WHOA! The only good time for the packed scheduled use of the gym.

I'm happy I got up like a normal so I can do a lot more today----until I crash.

Last night I watched The Italian Job (w/Case), then by the self I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 days (neat enough to follow a story), and then Legally Blonde 2 (silly enough for me I guess).

NOW! Off to spend a Tower gift cert. and a certain Gap gift cert! Thank you fam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home