Friday, March 05, 2004

CONGRATS TO MATT (first of all on this blog)!!!

Totally sweet that you have those other two job offers too!

So, I have just read all the blogs since Monday, and that makes me pukefully happy for connecting again and yet since MONDAY!??!

How rude of an awakening could coaching softball be. Here's the goals:

#1 Get sun. Yup, I probubly think this song is about me.
#2 Cancel practice as much as possible.
#3 Miss school as much as possible.
#4 Laugh at things and people as much as possible, yet contain a little for the sake of losses, like the 15-0 loss yesterday. HA!

I'm suffering from bball withdrawal people! That was the best season ever of bball that I remember (coaching that is), for nothing can compare to the playing days.

I love it! (P.s. a girl on my softball team is refreshingly reminding me of my old pal Trish Wulff. That old buddy...so fun and layed back, I miss you Wulff!)

Now onto some comments about my reading tonight:

Mom what do you think of starting our family scrapbooks, or a more organized arrangement of our family life in pictures. This summer is what I mean?

Also, I would love to be a part of your house remodeling and landscaping but I'm sure you'll have that all going on before we get home.

P.s. I'm in total appreciation of your new vacuum cleaner. I will test drive it this summer b/c such immaculate cleaning methods shall not go unloved.

Here's a good one: "and Dan and Dad and Robert and Rachel" A lot of people at Passion with J, and then our beloved Dad mention is in there! HA!

"and Vicki Shuler for some reason" ---Mike we all know Vicki-icky-icky VICKI!will be a part of our hopes and dreams forever. RSB proved it so.

Top Food of the Month (as copied by Papa Gigo (not Gigli)):

1. White Chocolate Crunch Bars
2. Any dried fruit from Casa De Fruta
3. Fruity Pebbles for $2 not $5
4. Cosaro's Breadsticks----severely challenging Polleyeyes ---yeah I said that
5. Hostess Green Snowballs (hee,hee to dad) (just picture this food item, will ya?)

Trace I hear ya BIG TIME on the March syndrome. WEEK ONE: COMPLETE! Try to find a major, hobby like distraction to keep you motivated every afternoon so your mind never wanders to the calendar or planner and the MARCH REALIZATION.

Michelle, I'm happy to hear all that's going on in your fun world. Thanks for blogging it! And yes, Bo'ey (is what I shall shamefully admit to in baby talk b/c of his cuteness in actions) will be going in the canoe and in the water.

We are about to buy dog boots for him to go in the tent with us and not claw (hahahahhahahahhaha) and a life vest for him. B/c we will be in High Sierra country with some current in the waters----no, no to losing our Bo dude in a fall out situation.

Well, I love you all and certainly miss you. Hope to catch ya on the voicies later in the weeks :)

p.s. I won no money at bunco tonight :( wah, waht, waht, waaw :) (the Bob Barker losing noise)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home