Friday, February 13, 2004

Talent show this morning, that I helped judge.

A cool "Christian Rock" band called "Rizon Hero" got first place and $75. That was really nice, and they said said several Bible verses and made sure everyone knew that they sing for Jesus.

Hee, hee.

How great that we can bless the Lord with music and our voices! YAHOO!

They had sort of a Creed voice, and an excellent acoustic plucking originality, with rock.

They got my vote with 10, 10, 10's across the board. No bias of course that I know the kids and everything they say sounded like my bros.

Like appreciating music, not selling out and playing the same chords over and over, wanting to make a difference with their music :)

Well, I'm riding high today with that, with Friday, with no school next week, and the repetitive Las Vegas reminder to my brain and you all.

Will post pics when we get back next weekend. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a game Tuesday and other simple life enjoyments.

Missing you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home