Thursday, February 12, 2004

Tracey I hear ya (on the conference).......just RECEIVE instead of giving! :)

WOO! It is another good day. Warm and breezy, springy, softball like (without the softball though, HA!)

It has caused extreme turmoil in my mind's tracking of days.

"Okay kiddies have a good Tuesday night....except it's Thursday or something."

Let alone, what is this February about? It seems like May 20th when you have no clue what happens everyday b/c you're constantly thinking of sports played outside later in the neighborhood, or lawns being mowed and lilacs being smelled at a 1040.

OFF TO (hopefully) DEFEAT KERMAN :)

(A parent is hooking us up with pizza) Go Skins! Game time in 3.2 hours!

p.s. Arnold was just south of here yesterday at some fair thing and a bunch of students saw him up close.

p.p.s. if anyone else cares about this: sometimes I put away things I think I want to get rid of and see if I miss them. If I miss them after like 6 months then I might as well keep that. If no missing of it, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home