Monday, February 02, 2004

Michelle, it was good to read your update.

We're right there with ya on the allocation life. A little from that envelope, and a little from that one and we've gone overboard on the Food/gas/fun money! hahahhaa!

So it's midday here at a high school. The wind is super swirley with chillyness to it! AND SATURDAY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!?!? UGH!

Here's what I'm teaching this week: Vocabulary Unit 10 for the freshman! The last unit of the year (which means I have to actually teach the rest of the year! HA).

And my juniors and seniors are always doing some remediation type work, paragraphs, reading comprehension, percents, fractions. Yeah, over and over and over again, they need it! (Math and English in the same classroom :).

At 2:15 (that's in 68 minutes). I will be done for the day. No bball. Most likely not even popping onto the softball field to "take note of players' skills".

Softball is having cuts Friday and I hilariously want and will have nothing to do with it. Currently 40 kids out there, 1/2 of whom have never played before! OH MY!

5th period kiddies are about to run in here. I'm going to count how many questions I get before the tardy bell rings! I'd say about 77 of them. College prep students: NON-STOP QUESTIONS AND direction needing!! AHHHHHHhhhh!!

God bless them, they are fun though.

Another teacher's lunch room dodged! I'm off! This blog entry brought to you by: The Strokes, "Room On Fire".

"You talk ..way too much....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home