Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Birds chirping in the early morning sparked the freshness of spring in my sleepy head today.

The brain just can't understand that it's February, and fresh cut grass is being nostrilized into my softball coaching existence.

I just couldn't "get up and go" this morning. Then I remembered I had to post the JV Softball cuts on the locker room door at 7:30 or so, A.M.

That's 30 mins. before normal landing on the Chowchilla High School landscape.

Anyways, WHOA! I cut about 7 players the week before, and now with this second round-- 6 more of them. That leaves me still with 16 people (2 might go up to Varsity though).

That's too many, but we'll have to tell some that they shouldn't expect to play that much.

Enough of that talk. HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home