Monday, March 15, 2004

HAPPY BELATED BDAY JUSTY!

You can read my email for the lateness in this greeting!

It's been too long since I've read and/or written!

Right now, I'm listening to Rebecca St. James' greatest hits cd----EXCELLENT, catchy tunes and some worshipful ones!

Other than that, I've been teaching poetry which equals me playing songs I like and telling them that "LYRICS are POETRY" hahahahahahaha!

And today they are actually playing their (appropriate languaged) songs. I'm hearing some gangsta nation types, Tupac, Ice Cube, and then a bunch of retarded pop teeny bopper R&B.

No offense of course. HORRIBLE, annoying. :)

A couple good bands I've never heard of that always impresses me to hear something from a student I don't know and it's good. Some band called Yellowcard---normal punk pop but quality enough.

Oh, that was a tangent of a "school topic" no no to that ever again.

Anyways, softball it has been and tonight I have a bball banquet! WOO! Free din-din and rambling coach words up on stage, laugh, giggle and get off the stage coach-type scenario.

But I'll be giving a couple cool things like the booklet of stats and highlights from the newspaper---too cool to look back on when you're an adult ya know, plus a little baby basketball that says "League Champs" on it.

YAHOO!

Watch the mail everyone. 1040, West Point Loma, 912 Holgate, and Justin at 1040 especially!

p.s. I miss Kim Miles' posts and also Mavis' Sunday post from this week :( ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home