Tuesday, April 20, 2004

The Passion.

Whoa. Wow.

The brutal beating was hard to watch.

I'm glad I saw it though. Overall it was really good, and I would like to see it again. I wish they had more scenes or flashbacks from his time with the people and his disciples.

The scene with the prositute Mary and her stoning was really good. I think they could of have more connection with Jesus to the guy who was "forced" to help him carry the cross---but I guess that might be too fictional.

The Romans were ruthless. Man.

More later. Standarized tests going on, typing is too loud. We play at Sierra High School today. We get a bus, YES! No stressful driving in the mts. I can IPOD it the whole hour up and back. :)

p.s. MIKE! really awesome "I'm up late" blog. AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home