Monday, April 12, 2004

There was work this morning. Rejuvinated last week, I feel/felt ready. But my body said, NOOOooooooo! So I slept from 6-10 p.m. just now :)

Life's a whole lot better when you're well soundtracked through it. There's nothing more refreshing than new music to mumble along to all day long. (well there is the refreshment of the ocean, the Lord, a piece of coconut pie surprisingly, catching a wave, --all in all these are top of the line in life)

My job the last 3 days has been to listen to Snow Patrol and Stellastarr* on rotation and repeat 24/7!

This music makes me think of the ocean and dreaming.

Speaking of, I have successfully (well almost) talked Casey into going to the coast for camping in a couple weeks. Not to mention, Tracey (and hopefully Mateo), and I will be wine-ing and dine-ing our way down the cliffs of the San Elijo campground for some camping and ocean excitement June 8thish!

YES!

Before we know it, it will next fall and we'll be squeezing in a bunch of little trips, and even flying up to Anchorage to explore job and home options. WOOOO!

"I'll run away with you
We can build a gold mine
We'll cross the Sahara child
Yes I'll be the truth for you." - Stellastarr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home