Sunday, March 28, 2004

The house is immaculately spotless, except for some spots!!!

We cleaned all day, mostly organizing the garage which is an exhuberant feeling.

More exhuberant for me is the bathroom. Ahhh! Sparkling! Beautious!

As you're aware (perhaps) the padres and San Diego's are heading to Chowtown THIS! THIS! THIS WEEKEND!

So, oh man, I'm feeling summer! The evenings are simple and still 80 degrees, making me want to sit on our porch and play scrabble. Minus the porch b/c it's just a concrete walkway.

Teaching will barely be a novel and a 1/2 and BOOM, boom, boom, let me hear you say "Whayo!" (DC warm up tape song!) We're off to traveling!

Side bar: Have I mentioned, I will be writing a 4 year career summary of our college basketball team and I want to include a cd with the songs from our warm up tape. You read it hear first, hopefully noone beats me to the punch!

The only thing is, it'll only loosely be based statistically on our season and wins and whatnots, it will be more autobiographical with the behind the scenes of playing college bball.

I'm excited about that. I love writing :)

Justin you have inspired me to read the Bible in 9 months too! When are you starting? Or have you? -- also, I would like the $10 dvd of your movie shorts.

Dad I enjoyed your blog tonight!

Here's my week:
Normal Monday, ONLY 7 more!
Away game Tuesday and only 1/2 day of school
Wednesday evening shop (for mom and casey's bdays),get a hair trim, sit at Barnes and Noble for a while
home game Thursday, pick mom up at the Fresno airport
Friday NO GAME!, Matt and Tracey here late Friday
Saturday Dad here and Casey to fishing!

Wooyah! --checkya--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home