Wednesday, March 17, 2004

The 53rd Psalm, except cross out Psalm and put SONG.

"Hmmm" by Michael Edwards is the 53rd song played on the random dog mix.

What have you been up to mary? GRADING 120 RESEARCH PAPERS, that's what.

That mangey softball asst. coach is up to it again...wouldn't it always be when the Lord teaches me every moment and person is important........

then He goes and blesses me with a controversial, annoying blurt outter lady.

"Lord grant me the serenity to be patient with the faith of love and simplicity of spiritual closeness to the love" ---that's an actual quote on a grandma teacher's desk. just kidding, but you pictured it there.

Yes, my little blog ones, you will be spared from the softball complaints in this blog. Yet, I pray for the helper coachella lady to be viewed immortal, not mortal----right C.S. Louie?

Okay, was it blasphemous to put Louie and not Lewis? I'm feeling ignorantly betrayful to shorten such an amazingly godly, intelligently loving child of God as C.S.

So dad, now, when was it that you were going to write the C.S. Lewis translation guide for us lay folk, or shall we say "blue collar vocabulary folk" ?

That's me. And the light bulb goes on 30 days after other family members enjoyed a good read from him. Don't worry I am only tearing ferociously for a moment here.

Yes, the cerebrum is fried into a smoodgey, pooshing slop, in the giddy format. Can you tell I've been teaching poetry?

Concerts Seen:
(4) Cranberries - 3 of which were with the cussing, foolish Collective Soul gang whom I lost complete respect for after they were proud to say ass.
(1) Rebecca St. James and Tree 63
(200) Supertones, Bleach, and Skillet
(1) Larue, Stereo Deluxe
(1) PFR
(1) Carmen
(1) DC Talk
(?) Some major ones I loved, but can't remember?
(1) Hootie and the MooCows (forever and always) no excuses
(1) Ben Folds
(1) No Doubt and Black eyed stupids
(1) Everclear, Lifehouse, and Matchbox annoying
(1) Clay Aiken
(3) Cornerstones, I think. There was too much dirt caked on my skin to have a memory of the so many-ies.
(2) Equation: ULTIMATE RULING IRISH FOLK ROCK PEOPLE!
(1) Chantal Kreviazuk's for a 10 min. day show at a festival-yeah she's funny
(1) 3 Doors Down, Sevendust,
(1) Sammy Haggar - "Yeah, sure, I'll go to that.." ---oh
(1) Little Texas and Clint Black ---the country was admitted people. I knew full well it was silly, but why not with the h.s. buddies.
(2) Koufax

There is no Cure on there? Coachella anyone? Warm it up Kris, I'm about to on that MATT and Trace---J, Mike!? Flaming Lips, Belle&Sebastian

Justin you're welc for the 12, and will you be driving out here in April too? Say yes to Sonic. Say yes to your concert right?

yo anna w. got chore email, talk at cha soon in individual methods of word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home