Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Yeah, J I hear ya on stupid people today, in regards to your credit card retardedness.

My "asst. coach" whom I was forced to have from the Varsity coaches!!!!!!!!!! decided today that she would make an announcement.

So I (as the HEAD COACH) was in the very middle of announcing team pictures and game times for Friday and she blurts out...

"Okay TEAM, from now on we'll be having practice till 5:30 p.m. EVERY DAY"

The whole team stops their boredom and staring and look directly at me clearly expressing realities that this LADY cut me off, and this LADY thinks she's the coach.

SUPER, QUADRUPLE, 14 millioney ANNOYING!

So I stop her dead in her tracks and say, "You know what coach, that's not really a good idea. That's something we're going to need to discuss." (what the...world...is your problem chica?)

And she continues rambling about how there's so much to teach and learn and practice and bla bla SHUT IT UP NOW. This is JV chick (not professional college dI whatever you want......and p.s. I'm the coach.)

PFEW makeeba :AKFJdjfikewfjoiajdfkajsfklsa

Sorry to all you people reading this that have not a care for pointless venting. But it was a necessary pinacle to the historical recording of this season-----i.e. ME NOT ENJOYING IT.

1. Kids cool, sun cool,

2. teaching 3rd grade skills to high schoolers = SUPER irritating.

3. ass. coach acting her namesake = intense explosion of rudeness from Mary S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home