Sunday, March 21, 2004

What a sleepy weekend, yet so busy.

Both our little JV soft/baseball teams won their first league game Friday night. And for my team that was a super excellent surprise victory. OKAY!

Today, 5 mins. ago we just got back from Bass Lake where we canoed and napped around the beach like shores. It was super sunny, nice, and full of evergreen trees. Wish I brought my camera for this road trip.

Bo tossed his cookies on the way up (mountainous roads), but I drove on the way back, and he did not-----AH HA!

Last night we went over to a teacher couple's BBQ and had amazing salmon and tri-tip! WOO! YUM! And the whole night we just talked about moving to Alaska, plus the one dude wants to move up there too.

Anywho, Kim I'm thinking "Where's the England talk?"!??! And Jenny, good to catch your update too. :)

Michelle thanks for punching my asst. coaches' lights out in spirit. Thank God she is less hyper now.

Dad, what's going on with ENGLAND!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home